Tagged: HMO

Landlord handing keys to tenant with documents

How to find tenants

So you have purchased your property with intention of letting, or you may already have a property and made the decision that renting out the place would suit your circumstances. Either way when you...

A guide to landlords looking at letting to students

Letting to Students

Letting to students Letting to students is slightly different from a legal perspective than renting to other types of tenants such as families or professional working couples. If the house has 3 or more...

Hmo Insurance- Shared House Insurance for homes in multiple occupation

HMO Insurance – HMO Landlord Insurance

Key HMO landlord insurance benefits Instant no claims discount. Competitive rates, only covering your needs. Single or portfolio policies available. Policies underwritten at Lloyds of London. Speak directly to one of our advisers. Option...