Landlord Insurance

landlord insurance required for let properties
landlord Insurance from Highhouse

Why Choose Highhouse Landlord Insurance

  •  Instant no claims discount.
  •  Competitive rates.
  •  Have Multiple Properties on one landlord insurance policy.
  •  Speak directly to staff – No automated phone service.

Why Landlord Insurance

If you own a property that you rent out then you need a specific type of insurance. This is often referred to as Landlords Insurance or buy to let Insurance.

At Highhouse, our  Landlord insurance is available for most circumstances. From a standard terraced property rented out to working couples to a flat above a commercial property.

We can provide you with a Let insurance policy covering all the usual perils that you and your lender will require.  We are used to dealing with landlords and all property types, we issue our own polices “in house” noting lenders interests if required and we can have you on cover, with the documents over to you, your solicitor or lender, in most cases on the same day.

Landlord Insurance Quotes from Highhouse

Our rates are very competitive against market leaders. Discounting is available for no claims history, renting multiple properties or taking out other policies through Highhouse. We also like to keep our premiums consistent when possible.

Highhouse are more than happy to provide a no obligation quote based on your exact needs. This would include all the cover you would expect from a standard landlords building insurance policy. By discussing your insurance needs directly with our staff and underwriters you will also have the advantage of tailoring the policy, asking questions you may have or discuss any future changes you may need to make to the policy in advance.

Covering a wide range of standard Landlord Insurance requirements including:

  • Landlords legal Liability upto £2,000,000 as standard

As the owner of the property and not the occupier our landlords legal liability will indemnify you for amounts you become legally liable to pay as damages for bodily injury or damage to property caused by an accident at the property insured upto £2,000,000 as standard.

  • Loss of rent

Cover for loss of rent due that you are unable to recover whilst the property cannot be lived following loss or damage covered under the insurance. This cover is for upto 20% of the sum insured for the property.

  • Temporary accommodation

We cover the additional costs of alternative accommodation, which you would have to pay for while the buildings cannot be lived in following loss or damage covered under this insurance upto 20% of the sum insured for the property.

Tailored Landlord Insurance quote from Highhouse

At Highhouse, we believe you should only pay for the level of cover needed. Highhouse bespoke insurance policies are designed to create an insurance policy using the highest level of cover at the most competitive rates.